MINUTES OF THE 3088th MEETING OF THE RCS
HELD IN THE ROTARY CORNER
ON 29th JUNE, 2018
- Welcome to last Rotary Calendar Year Meeting for RY 2017-18.
Greetings: Birthday greetings for Rtn Anil Pradhan and Rtn Kiron Joshi.
Thank you to Rtn Sarad for fellowship.
Congratulations to Rtn S R Sen for completing 50 years in legal profession.
- District Awards Ceremony update by Rtn. Kiron Joshi held at Guwahati :
Awards received by RCS:-
- Best President Zone X.
- Multi City Rotary Meet with Bangladesh.
- Community Service – Gift of Life.
- Recognition for academic Star/Assistant Governor- Dr. AshRtn im.
Rtns Kiron Joshi, Debashish Das and Dr. Elangbam suggested to give awards only to extraordinary performance during the term of Debashish Das as DG. Dr. Debashish suggested that the Awards should be innovative.
- DG (N) Dr. Debashish attended Installation Ceremony of Dist. Gov. at Malda and reported on the same.
- In June, Rtn. Sunil Arora attended some Rotary meetings in U.K and he had reported on the same.
- PE Updates:-
1st July – Sapling plantation from NEPA to flyover Umroi. MLA from Umroi will be there at 10.00 a.m. to leave from Shillong Club.
Rs. 488000/- sponsorship from Apex Bank for Rotary Sohra Marathon.
Marathon Society is registered and formed. Rotary Sohra Marathon Office is functioning from now in Kamber.
Installation at Pegasus – Governor will be the Chief Guest.
Rtn Kishan’s observations :-
- (i). Congratulations to Amit by Kishan.
- (ii). Induct younger members.
- (ii). Not judge prospective applicants too much.
- Proposal by PE Kailash Varma for induction of Mr. Suhag & Mr. Suresh Singh as members during installation.
Members suggested that they should attend the next meeting.
Collection: – SS- Rs.450/-
RF- Rs. 110/-