MINUTES OF THE 3082nd MEETING OF THE RCS
HELD IN THE ROTARY CORNER
ON 11th May, 2018
- The meeting was called to order by the President and the National Anthem was sung.
- Rtn Bajpai was thanked for the fellowship and members greeted Rtn Narayan Jhunjhunwala and Ann Usha for their anniversary on the 13th and Rtn Vikas Bajpai who will be celebrating his birthday on the 15th
- (a). Rtn Elangbam Singh briefed the members about the distribution of raincoats and computers to Sein Raij, Lower Mawprem- where approximately 100 raincoats were distributed.
(b). Rtn Kishan Tibrewalla briefed the members about the distribution of computers at Mawphlang Seng Khasi School.
- CDW – Rtn Tibrewalla also gave the briefing about the CDW Project, undertaken by our Club at Mylliem
- Rotary-Sohra Marathon: Rtn Kailash Varma updated about the Marathon.
- The President wished our members who would take part in the District Assembly at Tinsukia on the 19th and 20th instant
- Rtns present-18; LOA requested by Rtns Vishnu and Osmand.
- Colletion- SS Rs. 960/- and RF Rs. 180/-, which were given by the club to funds being collected by Rtn Tibrewalla for poor students.