MINUTES OF THE 3078TH MEETING OF THE RSC
HELD IN THE ROTARY CORNER
ON 06TH APRIL, 2018
- The meeting was called to order by the President and the National Anthem was rendered.
- Rtn Kiron Joshi was thanked for the fellowship.
- Since Mr. Paswet had not submitted the estimate for two schools, it was suggested that we may change the contractor.
- RCC Demseniong had advanced the medical camp to 22nd April,’18.
- District Assembly at Tinsukia on 19th & 20th May at Hotel Aroma Residency. Since PE was not present, there was no update.
- Multi District International Intercity Public Image Seminar is to be held on 19th instant at Hotel Polo Towers. DGN briefed about the event. Registration fee will be announced later.
- Rotarians from Cochin for “Salute to Soldiers”: The DGN gave the update regarding their visit.
- Rotary Sohra Marathon: In the absence of the PE update could not be shared.
- Induction of ex Rtn Ranjit Singh: The Board has cleared the proposal to induct ex Rtn Ranjit Singh. The dates of induction will be announced later.
- Rtns present-15, Collection-Sunshine Rs.390/-, RF Rs. 120/-.
- LOA: Requested by Rtns, Deeya,Vandana, Ramesh, Ashok, Kishan, Deepak Singla, Arandati, IPP & PE.